A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Momentum Shot is a simple multiplayer duel FPS created for GMTK Jam.
Guns serve two purposes: besting your foes and propelling yourself.
- Pistol - high damage bullet with large knock back. 1 shot total.
- Shotgun - medium damage pellet spread with moderate knock back. 6 shots total.
- Dual SMG - low damage bullets with low knock back. 60 shots total.
Supports a wide variety of input methods:
- Keyboard - (P1) WASD + Left Alt / (P2) Arrow keys + Right Ctrl
- Mouse - Mouse Movement + Left Click
- Controller - Stick movement + trigger
Play on your terms:
- Two people on one keyboard
- One on keyboard, one on mouse (Keyboard - P1 / Mouse - P2)
- One on keyboard, one on controller (Keyboard - P1 / Controller - P2)
- One on mouse, one on controller (Mouse - P1 / Controller - P2)
- Two people on one controller (Left - P1 / Right - P2)
- Two people on two controllers
Why doesn't my controller work?
Make sure you selected a mode that supports controller input. (A more flexible input system is coming in the future). Past that, restart the game and your controller(s). Unity's default input system likes to be a butt.